LAME Engineer Job Summary
NTAS is one of the leading regional airlines in the Northern Territory and North Queensland with headquarters in Alice Springs, operational bases in Melbourne and Mount Isa, and a growing fleet of 12 piston powered single and light twin engine aircraft.
In this full-time position in Alice Springs, we are seeking a highly motivated B1 and B2 License Aircraft Maintenance Engineer due to sustained and continuous growth.
• A minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience and/or relative supervisory experience required.
• Part 66 License – LAME
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proven leadership skills
• Possesses good organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail, goal oriented
• Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive responsibilities
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work in team environment
• Maintenance experience preferred
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian airport security Identification.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
You should submit both your current resume and a cover letter that details your skills and experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, you must have the right to live and work full-time in Australia.
Applicants will only be contacted if they are shortlisted.
Recruitment consultants cannot apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.