Northern Territory Air Services
Line Pilot – Alice Springs
Northern Territory Air Services, Based in Alice Springs operates Cessna C200, C300, C400 series, PA31-350 aircraft throughout NT, QLD, SA and WA.
NTAS is seeking a motivated, safety conscious, professional team player with a friendly attitude for the role of Line Pilot for Commercial Air Transport operations.
- Australian CPL (A)
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D IAP
- Current Australian Class 1 Medical,
- Current Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Aviation Security Identification Card
- 1000 hours Total Time
- 300 hours Multi Engine under the IFR
- 20 hours on C400 Series
- 25 hours PIC at night
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Located in Alice Springs or willing to relocate
- Training Experience
- NT or Outback Operational experience
All applicants who do not meet all the above requirements are encouraged to apply to be considered for other crewing opportunities.
Please include a cover letter and current resume with your application.
To apply please send your CV to the CEO:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.