- Alice Springs NT 0870
- Line Pilot Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Casual
Line Pilot – Alice Springs
Northern Territory Air Services are seeking a motivated, safety conscious, professional team player with a friendly attitude for the role of Line Pilot for both their Charter and RPT operations.
Based in Alice Springs operates C210, C310, C402 and PA31-350 throughout the NT, QLD, SA and WA
- Australian CPL (A)
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D IAP
- NT or Outback Charter experience
- Current Australian Class 1 Medical,
- Current Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Aviation Security Identification Card
- 1000 hours Total Time
- 300 hours Multi Engine under the IFR
- 20 hours on C400 Series
- 50 hours PIC at night
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- RPT Experience
- Training Experience
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
All applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered.
Applicants who may not have previous experience will also be considered
Please include a cover letter and current resume with your application.
Charter aircraft based in central Australia will accommodate all your charter needs*. NTAS experienced staff are available 24/7 to assist you. For help booking a your charter flight.
Please use our charter Request a quote form or call now: 1300 FLY NTAS